According to Michael Ogden in his recent article in PropertyCasualty 360, there are five mobile devise threats and how to prevent them...
With the holidays upon us, online shopping is predicted to increase 7 to 10%, or as much as $117 billion this season. If you are among these online shoppers, here are a few safety tips to protect yourself from a cyber-crime.
- Make sure the website is secure - that means sites with HTTPS.
- Use secure passwords
- Don't shop on public Wi-Fi networks
- Use Pay Pal
- Don't buy from websites you've never heard of
- Check prices in another browser
- Avoid public terminals
- Beware of coupon scams offer free products or significant discounts - never divulge your social security number to any offer
Follow these tips and be secure in your online holiday shopping.
Source: MAC blog and PC Magazine