In May, Small Business Optimism rose to 107.8 - the second highest level in the 45-year survey history according to JobCreators. Income...
Computer Security Day - observed on the last day of November encourages us to be diligent in keeping our computers secure. Make sure you:
- install antivirus software
- software on your computer is up to date
- strong passwords
- passwords are not shared or written down
- password is required to log into your computer
- home wireless network is secure
- back up your data
- log off computer when not in use
Take some time to review this list and make sure you are secure between now and the last day of November.