In May, Small Business Optimism rose to 107.8 - the second highest level in the 45-year survey history according to JobCreators. Income...
Things to be mindful during a storm:
- Redirect business phone lines to cell phones or answering services
- During a power failure, turn off electrical switches to prevent reenergizing of equipment until necessary checks are completed.
- Stay informed. Listen to local news and weather channels for situation developments and road closures.
- Ensure employee and client safety.
- If back up power supplies are needed, do not use an electric generator indoors, inside a garage, or near building air intakes because of the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning