In May, Small Business Optimism rose to 107.8 - the second highest level in the 45-year survey history according to JobCreators. Income...
Before starting a project that requires a ladder, here are a few things to remember:
- Carefully inspect the ladder for defects, such as cracks, corrosion and that bolts and rivets are secure.
- Make sure the ladder's feet work properly and have slip-resistant pads.
- Use a fiberglass ladder if you are going to be working with electricity.
- Look for a safe location with a firm, level footing and rigid support for the top of the ladder. Refer to your manufacturer's guidance.
- Never carry any load that could cause you to lose your balance.
- Never stand on the top of the ladder.
- Plan your project before beginning to insure your safety.