In May, Small Business Optimism rose to 107.8 - the second highest level in the 45-year survey history according to JobCreators. Income...
Do you ever feel like your insurance has “sprung a leak;” that it is not doing everything it should do to protect your business? It is important to work with an agency that understands the unique insurance and risk management challenges plumbing contractors face. We specialize in helping those in the plumbing trade with innovative insurance programs.
While you are tending to leaky pipes and clogged drains, you can trust us to take care of your insurance needs. We have many different insurance programs, and we take the time to understand your unique needs before making a recommendation. Then, we will find the right coverage for you at the most competitive prices.
Of course, it is critical to have workers compensation coverage and to provide protection for your buildings, equipment, tools, and supplies, however; we have many other coverages we discuss with our clients to ensure they have the right kind of protection, such as:
- Business income/extra expense – Pays in the event your business activity is interrupted by insured damage.
- Hired and non-owned auto - For injury or damage caused by your employees while driving their vehicles for business purposes.
- Medical payments medical expenses - For any person (other than officers and employees) who requires treatment because of an injury related to your business.
- Rental cost reimbursement – Reimbursement for the cost of renting substitute equipment if yours cannot be used due to a covered loss.
- Computer coverage - To protect your hardware and software—on and off premises.
- Property of others - For personal property of others left in your care.
- Surety bonds— Including performance, payment, maintenance, supply, and miscellaneous bonds to meet your unique business needs.
- Employee dishonesty – In the event your employees steal from you.
- Systems breakdown - For heating, air conditioning, and electrical systems used to maintain your business.
- Employment practices liability - For loss resulting from a wide range of employee lawsuits, including discrimination, sexual harassment, and wrongful termination.
Contact us for a no-obligation, comprehensive review of your insurance and risk management needs.